Ocean “Walk In” Bingo
VIP SPECIALS! Join our VIP Club TODAY and receive a FREE Black Card for joining that you can play ALL DAY in our regular games on your next visit. Your VIP Club Membership will get you text messages on SPECIALS just for you. Text BINGO1 to 57711 and show your text to the volunteers on your next visit.
TEXT BINGO1 to 57711 TODAY!
Schedule of Play
Open Wednesday, Friday through Sunday for WALK in Bingo. Doors open at 11:30 am, first game at noon.
Monday and Thursday for our PAPER Game. Doors open at noon, first game at 1:00 pm. Closed only on Tuesdays.
What is Walk In Bingo?
You might not be familiar with walk in bingo, but it’s really very simple. You just come in when you want to play, select the cards you want to play, put your money up and begin to play. Volunteers will collect your payment just as each game is beginning.
Grab Your Boards! Grab Some Chips! Play BINGO!
Some features of Ocean Bingo include:
• Separate rooms for smoking and non-smoking, with completely separate air conditioning & ventilation systems.
• Non smokers do not share recirculated air from the smoking room.
• Never an admission fee and no pack to purchase.
• No dabber is required. Chips are provided and numbers are marked on reusable cards.
• You will find no electronic “robot marking” machines here. Just straight up bingo.
• You pay as you play.
• You may play for as little as 25¢ a game. Excluding specials and jackpots.
• We have free coffee, snack, soda and ATM machines.
• We offer 4 levels of play paying to a single winner $10, $15, $25 and $50! Levels in play are determined by participation.
• We offer combo options at 50¢ and $1 which will get you a mix of boards.
• We play specials every half hour paying from $25 to $50 and are priced accordingly.
• All chairs are padded and wheeled for your comfort.
• We take pride in our facility and strive to keep it clean for you.
Award Winning Bingo Hall! Gigi and Roman are proud to serve you.
Ocean Bingo is centrally located and serves all of Pinellas county including, Largo, Clearwater, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, Seminole, Pinellas Park, St. Petersburg, Oldsmar, Belleair, Belleair Bluffs, Reddington Beach, Madeira Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, St. Petersburg Beach, Treasure Island, Gulfport, Kenneth City, Lealman and Tierra Verdi.